• Valledemossa Apart Hotel San Martin de los Andes
  • Valledemossa Apart Hotel San Martin de los Andes
  • Valledemossa Apart Hotel San Martin de los Andes
  • Valledemossa Apart Hotel San Martin de los Andes

CONTACT

Complete the following form and you will receive our reply shortly








 

We accept VISA, ELECTRON, MASTER, MASTER and AMEX

 

Reservations and Cancellation Normative

CHECK IN: 15 hs
CHECK OUT
: 10 hs
* Late check out: 50% of daily fee.

 

Free of charge booking with more than 30 days anticipated to the check-in.

Cancelations between 30 and 20 days previous to the check-in will be charged with a penalty of the 50% out of the total of the price of the stay; this will be deducted from advance full payments. The remaining 50% can be used for future stays being valid for a year, only for mid and low season.

Cancelations between 20 and 10 days previous to the check-in will be charged with a penalty of the 80% out of the total of the price of the stay; this will be deducted from advance full payments. The remaining 20% can be used for future stays being valid for a year, only for mid and low season.

Cancelations between the 10 days previous to the check-in will be charged with a penalty of the 100% out of the total price of the stay to be deducted from advance full payment. As there is no remaining amount, it will be no recognition of this payment as credit for future stays.

All reservations can be done by bank deposit of the minimum 50% out of the total amount of the stay. Regarding the remaining 50%, it can be canceled at the apart on arrival, before arrival or by bank deposit.


Valldemossa Apart Hotel

CONTACT

Juez del Valle 1126, San Martín de los Andes, Neuquén, Argentina

Phone: (+54) 2972-424777

Email: consultas@valldemossaapart.com.ar